1. Introductory provisions
The VTC.World website https://vtc.world/
(further — «site») is created for users who are interested in the games American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2, which contains information and software (VTC.World Client). Some of the information refer to personal or confidential information (hereinafter — confidential information), that means, it does not require its disclosure without any reasonable grounds. VTC.World will make every reasonable effort to:
- collect confidential information about users by VTC.World only in the minimum necessary volume;
- use confidential information exclusively for the purposes that were claimed when it was collected;
- not transfer confidential information to third parties, except for cases stipulated in Section 3 of this Agreement or explicitly specified by in the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
The current version of the Agreement is available on the Internet at: https://vtc.world/rules/privacy
2. Subject of the agreement
The confidentiality agreement applies to all information that VTC.World can receive about the user during their stay on the services of VTC.World and/or using the VTC.World Client software and other information which can be uniquely correlated with this particular user and their personal data.
3. Receipt, use and disclosure of confidential information
VTC.World may receive confidential information about the user at the time of registration on the site, or while using the VTC.World Client software. This personal data may include:
- e-mail addresses (E-Mail);
- date of birth;
- links to the profile in social networks;
- references to related projects;
- as well as a number of other information.
The site also automatically collects a number of technical data, including but not limited to: IP address, cookies, etc. The e-mail
addresses received by VTC.World serve to identify the site users and the software, link the site administration with users, and can also be used by the site to send users messages, including mailings. Users of the site can always unsubscribe from receiving such mailings in the future. VTC.World does not deal with the transfer and sale of confidential information about site users. In strictly specified cases, VTC.World may transfer confidential information to third parties only if:
- The user himself clearly agreed with this transfer;
- This is required by Russian or international legislation and/or public authorities;
- The user violates the license agreement for the use of VTC.World Client software.
4. Cookie usage rules
Data that is automatically transmitted during the use of the site by means of the software installed on the user's computer may include, among other things, the user's IP address, information from the cookies, information about the User's browser (or other programs that accesses the site), access time, address of the requested page, information about the operating system and other service information necessary for the proper operation of the site and VTC.World Client software.
5. Security of personal data
Access to confidential information submitted by the user of the site, or personal settings of the user on the site is protected by a login and password. VTC.World takes all necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the user's personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, as well as from other illegal actions. When processing personal data of users, VTC.World is guided by the Federal Law of the Russian Federation «On Personal Data» (Agreement for the processing of personal data).
Last modified date: 29.01.2019